Thursday, April 29

{weak} week

Bad emme. Bad blogging again. Argh. I'm trying. Really! I promise. I've had a whirlwind of a week so far and have just got the sneek peeks of M&N's wedding ready from Saturday. I had to cancel my meeting with the Chamber of Commerce since Pants got sick on Monday, I had to help "re-wardrobe" my sis B {stupid principal changed dress code with a month left in the school year}, meet up with my GF M, move sis B in and oh yeah...softball on Monday and Tuesday eves {ok, A's softball games} and I'm pretty sure I managed to chip my elbow. Again. Today....I'm sore. A bit crankified, but that's because I awoke with a tension headache I'm yoga-ing out. Other than that, I'm in a good mood.

Did I mention that I also brought our dresser up the stairs solo yesterday? And did a number on my toe? I didn't? Well, there it is. Spring fever has hit with even more fervor than in March and I need to mow the lawn. It's crazy green and long =D

Apparently I'm a bit ADD this AM, but I promised photo <3; so here they are! {If you want to see them in more glorious hugeness, please visit my flickr stream here} *I finally upgraded my flickr account to pro...they told me I had too many photos...WORTH IT!*











No comments:

Post a Comment