Saturday, March 20

Making a difference {Help-Portrait}

Officially, Help-Portrait only is "active" one day a year. I think that's too little. I love being able to put a smile on someone's face and a little pep in their step. I got this email from a family who I gave a free session, photos, and disc of their shoot. Their "lil man" is only 1 yr old and had his second brain surgery 2 days after their session. You can understand why photos are so important....

Emily,

Got them yesterday! OMG we all cried, what a wonderful job. We have never had a picture taken with all us in it and hubby and i have never had a pic taken together. There is one pic you took and Justice is peeking through the little slots, that picture is the best and the look on lil mans face is priceless. I sincerly appreciate it, I dont think you really realise how much this meant to me and my husband. And we called grandma last night to tell her and she is all excited, and she is just gonna love it and perfect timing too her birthday is coming up. Thank you so much for doing this for us, this is the best thing that has happened for us in a long time, you{'re} an angel!!

Sincerely
M

They made my day and touched my heart. If you know someone who would greatly benefit from a photo session, please let me know. I'm also partnering with the local Thrivent chapter with the Habitat for Humanity builds this summer, and with weddings galore, I will be busy.

Touch someone's heart and you touch their lives.

Happy Saturday!
~e

No comments:

Post a Comment