Wednesday, March 31

There's no place like home.

It's been a whirlwind over these last couple weeks. Engagement sessions, babies, workshops, and a wedding. Now don't get me wrong, I like being busy-but I did miss the fam and the dogs{and time to drink hot coffee before running out the door}. So this morning we had a bit of a chat on how to balance my weekend work schedule against A's weekday/evening schedule as well as making plans for my sister to move in this month. A's weekends are Friday/Saturday and since I was booked solid both days, he went to offer moral support to his sister{and visit his family} Friday to Saturday evening. Then, by some odd scheduling, I had scheduled an engagement shoot early on Sunday{missing church} and have been off-kilter this week. Monday rolled in and I was off to Camp David for some great seminars {and managed to snag a door prize even!} {Getting stuck in traffic was not my idea of fun and I was actually listening to Top 40 to stay alert...}

I was thrilled that A made fried chicken and onion rings for dinner, {from scratch...and no, not on a stick} and thought to invite one of our friends over since her husband works away from home 4 days&nights a week leaving her to work and take care of their 4 month old. She's an amazing gal. We chatted until the little guy dozed off about 8:30, all our eyes were getting heavy. Off to bed we went{and held hands almost all night long=D}

Whew.

Enough of the busy; at least for this weekend. It's Easter and I want to be with family. No computers, no editing. Bike rides and backyards. Naps and a bonfire. So forgive me for being behind on the blog. I promise I'll make it up to you soon.

<3
~e

No comments:

Post a Comment